|Our Latest News|
ABA is a city wide project providing support services to visually impaired people in Leeds. ABA is a culturally diverse group and has been running since 1989.
Our vision...Is to promote and improve the lives of people from Black and Minority Ethnic communities with visual impairments.
- To provide and deliver services that are flexible, accessible and promote choice and independence
- To provide multi-cultural services that takes account of an individual's background
- To reduce stigma within communities and overcome the barriers that affect people with visual impairments
- To reduce social isolation and improve health and wellbeing of an individual
- To raise awareness of issues that affect people with visual impairment
- To support carers and families to provide information, advice and access for people with disabilities.